Unique spa concept
Not long ago, a customer’s knowledge of the spa industry was limited to experiences at a few local day spas they frequented or, the resort spas they visited during either business or vacation travel. Today, the presence of a spa is expected by the vast majority of hotel and resort guests. Guests have a wider range of experiences today and consequently, much higher service expectations. Guests also want to experience not only their old favorites, but want to venture out and try something new. Developing a unique spa concept is an important step in the process.
Potential guests often want to experience new environments that offer new and innovative treatments; however those must compliment the basic standards in the industry. Unique concepts are developed in a variety of ways and those concepts and vision should be incorporated in space design, décor, service products, retail product assortments, specialty services, menu design, common area, even the aroma within a facility. Making sure those responsible for design, the décor, the flow and the mood of facility, is critically important. Our development staff specializes in the unique, original and profitable spa concepts. The products used, the design of the treatment rooms, the quality of the amenities provided all work together to make your environment mirror your guests needs.
Whether you have a spa theme in mind or, if you want us to develop one for you, Spa Advisors has the talent to deliver to the standards you expect.
Once we identify your potential clientele and what will bring them to you, this phase of development will include:
- Creating a distinctive concept or central theme
- Determining the types of services available by classification
- Creating a menu of services and packages that will entice the client
- Customizing packages of services for hotel and resort guests
- Integrating the spa into the community by offering membership, guest loyalty programs, and strategic business alliances which support cross-referral of clientele
- Developing a profitable retail environment and culture to include the recommendation of products as a part of the service
- Integrating medical, health and wellness into the spa environment