If the trend towards a medical approach to spa services appeals to you, let us help you with your medical spa development. While many medical spa franchises tout easy, turn-key set up and high profit margins, the reality is often far from what was promised. Spa Advisors believes that teaming up with experienced medical professionals to create unique medical spa facilities is the best way to stay ahead of the competition.
Medical spas are highly specialized business models with a myriad of distinctive design, staffing, and legal parameters. Although there are many similarities, understanding the differences is paramount. Whether you wish to add medical spa components to your existing spa or plan to embark on a new facility, our consulting services encompass the full array of previously outlined planning and development phases as well as the following items specific to medical spas:
- Identification of the appropriate location for your facility
- Collaboration with architectural team for overall facility and procedure room design
- Feasibility and Competitive Analysis Studies for medical spas
- Medical spa equipment and ever-changing technology: Lease and purchase analysis
- Development of menu of services, pricing, and series programs
- Collaboration on medical grade product procurement for services and retail elements
- Identification of local, state, and national medical spa regulations as they apply
- Guidelines and regulations for hiring medical and support staff
- Guidelines for liability issues
- Staffing & training
- Medical spa marketing strategies
Adding Medical Spa Services to a Medical Practice
As a physician with a strong practice, you have likely contemplated the addition of complementary services to your practice. Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dentists, Naturopathic physicians and others can benefit from the growing beauty and anti-aging markets.
Let us help you! We can formulate the right plan for your practice and guide you through the development process.