We are excited to announce that Kathryn Moroz was quoted in the August 2017 issue of DAYSPA Magazine.
This article addresses social media for your business. Promoting your spa/salon and the brand you are creating, helps to boost your bottom line. The posts and promotions that are made on social media must follow certain criteria in order for it to be beneficial. You can’t just create an account and hope for the best. It takes time, effort and relevant content on a regular basis to increase the pool of clients.
The 7 tips for a strong social media presence are:
- Create a concrete plan– Set specific goals and how to deliver the type of content that will help to achieve those goals.
- Pick the right platform– The platform that your business uses should align with your target demographic and marketing goals.
- Study your stats– Review the reports that your social media platform provides for you. This will help for your business to know what promotions and post are working.
- Engage, engage, engage– Engage with your followers by asking for their opinions, asking them questions, and responding to their questions and comments.
- Be hands off– You do not have to be on your social media every hour of the day. Take advantage of the ability to schedule content uploads months in advance.
- Go with a pro– If your budget allows, hire a professional to manage your social media. This can help to increase your promotional package sales.
- Commit long term– Social media is a long-term commitment. Consistency and patience will pay off.
While this article has 7 great tips for any spa/salon owner, Spa Advisors, Inc. can help with enhancing your new or established spa/salon. Contact us today! https://www.spaadvisors.com/contact/
Diggs, B. (August 2017). Social Sensation. DAYSPA Magazine. Retrieved from http://dayspamagazine.epubxp.com/i/851584-aug-2017/62?m4=